Descripción del puesto:
* Responsible of Quality Control; testing the products that are manufactured
* Supervise analytical techniques, including HPLC,
titrimetry, GC, ICP/minerals analysis and wet chemistry techniques.* Maintain
the company under the Quality & Safety Systems standards and policies (ISOs &
OSHAS), by conducting internal audits and following up action plans. Achieve
new certifications when applicable
* Coordinate and implement all EHS activities
* Define and update training programs in Health & Safety for all employees
depending on their job/risk assessment.
* Cooperate with R&D activities and projects for NPDs and launches.
* Develop, review, and approve new & revised formulas, labels, master batch
records, laboratory analytical testing & product Master Certificates of
* Create all new bills of materials and maintain updated the current ones into
* Improve the service to customers, collaborating in claims investigation
* Assist in information request by sales and help to coordinate activities such
as Customer Audits
* Cooperate with Production in process improvement initiatives
* Reduce the waste materials, and comply with the Internal Policies and
* Maintain updated the regulatory documents for the plant operation and for
* Support for the process of register and update the sanitary documents in
Central America Countries.
* Maintain close communication with Regulatory area to update certificates of
* Primary contact with authorities in every question related to EHS, Quality or
Requerimientos del puesto:
• 5 years experience
* Knowledge in FAMIQS & ISO
* Knowledge of Quality Systems/GMP/GLP & Administrative procedures for product
• Strong technical knowledge of analytical techniques, including HPLC,
titrimetry, GC, ICP/minerals analysis and wet chemistry techniques.
• Strong Knowledge of rules, laws and other regulatory affairs that could
affect the operation of the company, also in commercial aspects.
• Knowledge in SAP
• Capability to effectively interface with local government agencies and